First of all, we develop the basic design code for the project. 3 separate concepts for the key object are created, on the basis of which the most suitable ideas and solutions are highlighted. This draft work plays a crucial role in formulating the general task for architectural design development.
We maintain a constant feedback loop throughout the process. After the approval of the architectural concept, functionality of the interior layout, we switch to the exterior component of the project.
We work on the usability of each space, external decorative materials and the integration of the project with the surrounding landscape. The result of this stage is a comprehensive conceptual design of the project, taking into account all the necessary design requirements.
- Plans of the building — the layouts of the internal and external areas of the buildings with detailed space composition, zoning and furnishing proposals;
- Facade elevations;
- Longitudinal and cross section plans of the building;
- A set of 3D rendered images of the final design of the building;
- An Architect’s Note to the project;
- If necessary, a sketch concept for the landscape and exterior lighting is also developed.